Saturday, March 24, 2012

Closet Organization: Sheets



Keeping Matching Sheets Together
Spring Cleaning: Closet Organization
As I mentioned on-air, organization is not my strong suit.   I've been wanting to reorganize a bit and as I was skimming articles over the past few weeks I came across an image that caught my attention.  I've pasted it to the right.  It's a perfectly organized linen closet, when it promised to teach me how to fold my fitted sheets so they lay as perfectly as Martha's I was sold.  I can't believe that I have lived this long without knowing how to fold fitted sheets.  Up until now, rolling them into an awkward ball seemed perfectly fine.  Kidding... Well, sorta.  Anyway, the following two tips will first teach you to fold your fitted sheets if you are like me and find them awkward beyond believe, and second show you a nifty trick to keep your sheet sets together as the image to the right shows.  I tried both tips, and here's my verdict.  Folding fitted sheets properly is going to take practice, but my end result was much improved than the ball technique I mentioned.  Using the second tip to keep sheet sets together worked, but mine do not look this nice.  More practice I suppose.

Tip 1: How to fold a fitted sheet
Tip 2: How to Keep Matching Sheets Together

No comments:

Post a Comment